CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION
Our primary goal is to help and support people who found themselves in critical situations and life threatening circumstances.
Why is this so important to us?
In order to help and provide support to other people - you yourself need to stand firmly on “your own two feet”. That’s is how our core of like-minded people was formed and the Social Organization VitaUkr was founded - Vita means life in Italian, so the name itself is about life in Ukraine!
What have we achieved so far?
The defining moment came around at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic with our Italian partners. During that period we have held numerous events in Italy and throughout the year 2020 hosted events in Ukraine as well.
All the events that we organize and host are presented and can be followed in our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram
Areas of our activities
Transnational and cultural development and support of youth and arts
Collection and aid provision directly to the addressee in need
Help and aid to the people in need and those in critical life situations
Our activities in numbers - with partners
Our Projects - Before the War
Murals in Kyiv
Art Against Violence
View of Dante Exhibition
Art Against Violence
Our Projects - After the War
Ucrainian Art in Italy
Ucrainian Art Exhibitions in Italy
Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine
Irpin Construction Summit
Our Italian Partners
During those 100 days of war, our Italian partners provided us with support and humanitarian aid, took care of over 100 Ukrainian refugees, helped them settle in, find homes and assisted with all the necessary documents for residence status in Italy.
Project Mom - My dreamt worthy and free future
MOM program’s goal is to make sure that every participant has their own safe space so that they can:
- Obtain knowledge, skills and expertise for their future work
- Reach a state of psychological and emotional confidence in their lives
- Understand their future and the role they can play in the life of their country
- Define their life purpose
- Create MOM community
War… People are lost and demoralized Today we are creating and making our history, our future and our values! A world - where our children shall live! We should unite and support one another and our country.
Immense gratitude for the help and participation to our partners
Current situation in Ukraine
It’s a fight for freedom between democratic and totalitarian regimes. Ukraine today is an open frontline defending democracy. And we are all aware that should the Russian dictator be allowed to succeed, democracy that is a foundation of successful Europe will seize to exist!
- In my country people are being killed
- In my country cities are being destroyed
- In my country pensioners do not know if they will have any food to eat tomorrow
- In my country parents do not know if the new academic year will begin
- In my country many people are left without homes
VITAUKR calls on everyone to provide help to the most socially vulnerable people in Ukraine. Our areas of operation:
- Case #1 - Head office. Office operating needs and expenses (petrol, paper, maintenance of computer and printing equipment, postal services,logistics, internet and mobile operator, rent, travel and so on) -2000 per month
- Case #2 - Humanitarian Aid - Logistics expenses for delivering the humanitarian aid from EU countries (Italy, Poland, etc)- 10 000 EUR/month
- Case #3 - Art Against Violence. Exhibition organization (compensation for transportation of artwork, organizational/event expenses)- 5 000 euros/month
- Case #4 - Renovation of Ukrainian cities - Every request is individual
- Case #5 - Army Aid. Individual requests by military bases 10 000 EUR/month
- Case #6 - Youth support programs for psychoemotional and professional stability
Donations Details & Contact Information
Payment details and donation methods
- Bank Transfer - CSO VITAUKR
PrivatBank - Bank ID: 305299 | Registration Number: 44168541
UA95 305299 00000 26009050027587 - UAH
UA69 305299 00000 26002050024219 - EUR
UA07 305299 00000 26001050022944 - USD
- Email Address
- Phone Number